Our mission is to equip and encourage our members in their social and spiritual journey to reflect the character of God; to be people oriented, mission driven, and heaven bound.
Highlights of the Past 5 Years
- Baptized 1,486 new members, as shown in Graph 2
- Organized one new church, Rancho Cucamonga Seventh-day Adventist Church in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Three churches renovated or purchased new facilities
- The San Diego 31st Street SDA Church renovated its gymnasium
- The Rancho Cucamonga SDA Fellowship purchased an existing facility in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- The Riverside Kansas Avenue SDA Church renovated its entire church plant
- The annual camp meeting continues to minister to approximately 3, 500 to 4,500 people each year
- The tithe rose from $3,089,643.02 in 2007 to $3,894,555.57 in 2012. Total for the 5-year period is $17,308,979.33
- In partnership with Black Adventist Ministerial Fellowship (BAMF), we have organized IGNITE, an annual lay leadership training program
Goals for the Next 5 Years
- Encourage church growth in all of our churches by planning local and combined outreach programs.
- Establish two worship groups where there is no Adventist presence in the community.
- Develop programs that will encourage youth and young adults to become more involved in the mission of the church.
- Have two mission trips—San Bernardino and San Diego